Keeping your weight under control can be challenging, especially when you factor in the demands that come with family, work and other responsibilities. At Cool Springs MD Chattanooga, we specialize in providing the residents of Chattanooga, as well as other areas of Tennessee like Cleveland with a safe and effective way to reach their weight loss goals through weight control.
We have helped many individuals just like you to successfully reach their goals!
What We Offer
- A program that is designed to meet the needs of each person.
- A comprehensive weight management program designed to target weight loss from all areas – medically, metabolically, nutritionally, behavior education, exercise, hunger control, motivation goal setting – to best ensure long-term success.
- Before your consultation, we will get your insurance information as well as insurance history to help you determine how much your insurance program will cover and how much will be your responsibility. We accept most insurance plans.
- The first appointment is a no obligation consultation.
- We can set up a lab appointment at that time if the patient wants to get started.
- We will check insurance coverage and go over the best financial options for patients. Most insurance plans are accepted.
- During the evaluation, we will analyze body composition, discuss patient history, past obstacles, patient lifestyle/needs and determine a plan that will best address patient needs.
- During the consultation, we will tell you about your benefits. If the patient decides to move forward, we will also have a comprehensive lab panel drawn with the goal of helping us give you the best care.
- After the initial consultation, if the patient decides to proceed, the first appointment with us can be expected to last between one to two hours. During this appointment, we will:
- Have you take an EKG.
- Have you take a metabolic test.
- Record your vital signs.
- Do any additional lab work as long as you are not fasting.
- We will also take your measurements and have a physician or a nurse practitioner give you a complete physical exam. Once we have reviewed your medical history and look at the results of your exams, we will then explore options for stabilizing hunger or “hunger control”. If that’s the route you choose to take. Our plan will be created based on our assessment as well as your current lifestyle and demands. The plan we create will be customized to meet your needs.
- We will determine an individualized game plan that takes you through three phases of our program.
- Weight loss phase
- Transition or stabilization phase
- Maintenance phase. This best ensures long-term success.
- Thereafter, you will have weekly follow-up visits. We then periodically re-evaluate your situation and revisit your weight loss goals. From there, our team will work with you in order to decide if you should be placed on a maintenance plan that will help you as you continue to work towards reaching your goal.
Stop fighting with weight control on your own. At Cool Springs MD Chattanooga, our team has the skills and experience needed to help you reach your weight loss goals and keep your weight under control for the rest of your life. We warmly invite the residents of Chattanooga and the surrounding area of Tennessee, like Cleveland, to contact us at our office today and schedule a free personalized consultation.